|Marchand Orthopedic Acupuncture||
Marchand Orthopedic Acupuncture
With offices located in Boulder and Broomfield Colorado, Marchand Orthopedic Acupuncture is a clinic ready to treat your health needs and concerns. While acupuncture in the United States has been associated with pain control, it has many applications.
Acupuncture can be effective as treatment unto itself or used conjunction with conventional medical therapies.
The World Health Organization recognizes the use of acupuncture in a wide range of medical problems including the following:
• Neurological and muscular disorders: headaches, neck and shoulder pain, low back pain, sciatica, arthritis, tennis elbow, movement disorders, and post-stroke rehabilitation.
• Respiratory disorders: allergies, sinusitis, bronchitis, and asthma.
• Digestive disorders: gastritis, ulcer disease, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
• Urinary, menstrual and reproductive complaints: Painful or heavy menstruation, infertility, and irritation of the bladder.
• Miscellaneous: addiction problems, obesity, insomnia, stress and depression.
North Boulder Wellness Center, Boulder 303-819-9967
Fit Wellness, Broomfield 303-469-0353
Get back to doing what you love
Specializing in the treatment of sports injury, chronic and acute pain, and post-op rehabilitation therapy, Marchand Orthopedic Acupuncture is here to serve the Boulder community. Whether you are someone experiencing pain from work related repetitive ergonomic issues, sports injury, geriatric pain, or someone who has had an unfortunate accident, Marchand Orthopedic Acupuncture can help you.
Toby is also effective at treating all conditions associated with acupuncture. Toby has had many successes with issues including gastric diseases, stress, depression, neurological issues, PMS and women's reproductive health, vertigo, and joint replacement recovery.
Toby combines traditional acupuncture techniques and theory with modern medical knowledge including anatomy and physiology which enhances the effectiveness of your treatment. You can expect a full intake process, the use of acupuncture needles, medical massage (shiatsu and tuina), cupping, and much more in the treatment of your condition.